"Mary Mary" Renewed for Season 2 on WeTV

This morning on Good Morning America, Mary Mary announced that their show, Mary Mary will be renewed for a second season! Check out the full interview here.

Their new album Go Get It is in stores now!

Comments for this News article

Posted by ronan1122
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
<a href="http://codepsn.fr">code playstation network</a>

Posted by shona7170
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

Who wants a stylus. You have to get em and put em away, and you lose em. Yuck. Nobody wants a stylus.

<a href="http://epoxy-montreal.ca">plancher epoxy</a>

Posted by Khyder87
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

We all LOOOOVE Mary Mary but we we are crazzzzy about GOO GOO She is so down to earth. All my firiends are now saying " Nobody can style Mary Freaking Mary like Goo Goo can." We CANNOT wait for the show to Air. We continue to Pray for your family because you are now our family.. I"m praying that God send people like Tina and Erica in my life. Love you my Sister in Love

Posted by jazzyeb
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

YAYYYY!! I can't wait for season 2!! Every since the season finale of season 1, i haven't anything to watch! I love u guys sooo much and will definetly be watchin season 2! I'm soo excited! :)) <3

Posted by Lrobinson39

Tina and Erica,

I'm proud of you as if you are my own family for the way you allow us in your private lives, you are truly an inspiration. Your posititve and encouraging and inspite of it all you never forget to put God first. I've followed your music from the beginning and will continue to do so. You ladies were down to earth and awesome as you were on the Essence panel yesterday.. I was the lady that screamed out, "I love you " while we were snapping pictures of yourself, Tamar and the rest of the ladies on stage . LOL my kids were a bit embarassed but they will get over it... Continue to be an inspiration and I will see you ladies when your tour begins

Posted by Godman24
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

I want you guys to know that I really enjoyed the new series. It was wholesome and entertaining. I did not agree with some of the things however, it boiled down to personal beliefs. You guys work really hard yet I see that your family is the most important aspect of your lives. Your husbands are priority and I can't forget something that Tina said after MaryMary finishes, her husband will still be there. I hope that you are having a healthy pregnancy and Ericka, I hope that you are having the time of your life with the new baby.
I am so excited that you guys will be back for season 2 and just a FYI... I went out to purchase the go get it CD and I have been playing it in my car for the past two weeks!!! I love it.
Please continue to be encouraged and do what you do best... sing for the glory of God. Oh, I must say a shout out to Goo Goo you are exactly what MaryMary needs!!!

Question:
Throughout the series, I did not see you guys go to church, do you all worship at a special location? just wondering :)

Posted by YOUNGMAL

Hello
Mary Mary i want you guys to know that you are some powerful women of God. I watch your show and i am amaze at that the fact u guys let us see your up"s and down that goes along with being an artist. I want to also share with u that i like the fact that u still have time to make babies, and not let this life get u so caught up in it that u forget to live. So i went out and got the new CD Go get It and i love it . My favorite song is Sunday Morning and Go Get It. Today we have VBS at church and we will be playing your videos and music for the kids and adults. I want you to know I Love u and also I like Goo Goo because after watching you on a lot of your video Goo Goo know ya'll and she dress Mary Mary Perfect!!!!!!! Take care.

1ST Lady Marilyn Young
Bethlehem Baptist Church!!!!!!!!
Sunset, La 70584

Posted by brickhouse40
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

MARYMARY I WATCH THE SERIES AND ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT SEASON NUMBER TWO...IS GO IT..ISN'T THAT WHAY YOUR SONGS SAYS..ON THE SHOW WHEN YOU GUYS PERFOMED...ERICA SAID GOD MEETS YOU AT THE LEVEL OF YOUR FAITH ..THATS WHAT I GOT FROM HER STATEMENT...SO I SAY "LOOK AT GOD SHOW UP & SHOW OUT...." GO GET..GO GET..ITS YOUR TIME!

Posted by cwinbush7
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

I LOVE YOU GUYS, YOUR AWSOME WORSHIP FOR THE LORD IS BEAUTIFUL. AND THANKS TO YOU I JUST REDEICATIED MY LIFE TO CHRIST, JUST TO SEE HOW HE HAS BLESSED YOU OVER THE YEARS IS AWSOME. YOUR MUSIC IS UPLIFTING THAT I NO LONGER LISTEN TO THE RADIO SO MY CHILDERN KNOW ALL OF YOUR SONGS AND THEY LOVE IT. I ENJOY THE SHOW AND LOVE ALL THINGS MARY MARY PLEASE DONT STOP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN A LIVE PERFORMACE IN PERSON. I HOPE TO MEET YOU ONE DAY IN PERSON. I LOVE YOU GUY DONT STOP PRISEING THE LORD

Posted by TeamMaryMary
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

OMG OMG I Love Mary Mary Soooooo Much I Would Give My Right Arm Just To Spend A Week With You Guys I Love The Lord Just As Much As You Guys Do Your New Album Has Really Imspired Me. I Am Only Just 11 Years Old And I Already Have A Word To Preach Its All Because Of You And I Owe It All To You Please Please Pleasse Giive Me Some 411 On Season 2 I KNow LOTs O People Are So Geeked Out For It Thank You So Much And Keep Blessin The Lord I Know "He Has Smiled On You". Love Love Love Love Love <3 <3 !!!!!!!!

Go Get It Go Get It Go Get That Blessin Its Yo Time !!!!!!

Posted by Tia Wood MaryMary
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

- IM ALL GEEKED FOR SEASON TWO . . EVEN KIDS ENJOY MARYMARY .

Posted by NIECY101
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

hi, mary mary i am your biggest fan and im just ten years old you make me believe in GOD AT A YOUNG AGE.I KNOW THAT ON YOUR SHOW ERICA YOU SED DONT NOBOBY LOVE TINA AS MUCH AS YOU DO BUT I LOVE YALL MUSIC PERSONALITY AND MORE THAN ANYONE AND MY DREAM IS TO BE LIKE YALL ONE DAY BECAUSE I HAV AN INCREDDIBLE VOICE I JUST WANT TO SAY I WANT TO BE FAMOUS SOMEDAY JUST LIKE YALL WHEN I GROW JUST WITH NOT A LOT OF KKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by krista jones4

cant wait for season 2 #MARY MARY

Posted by princetonboo4eva
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

omg i luv yall so much yall remind me of and my sister we act just alike yall are my inspires yall inspire me so much cant wait for season 2. I was sad dat season 1 ended i thought yall was not gonna come back!!!!!!!!!! im Tina N my sister is Erica. I want to meet yall soooooo bad. i also love how yall argue but yall still keep up 4 one another i luv dat. thats how me N my sister are we can argue all day errrday but we still love each other and thats wat i love bout yall. I hope to meet yall one day well me and my sister. Im 14 N my sis is 12. luv yall soooooooooooooo much. MUAH:))))))) >3

Posted by princetonboo4eva
Posted by princessfaith
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

Hi, Mary Mary. I just wanted to tell you that i love your show. It is always funny. The most thing i love about you guys is that you mix religious music with pop music and thats fantastic. Everytime i see your show i always wonder that when will i be as good as you guys cause i am also a singer just not discovered yet. I would love to hear back from you guys.Bye for now and God bless.

Posted by heaven804
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

I just wanted to start by saying, ''I love the both of you ladies''. The both of you are so down to earth. I admire the love you have for your families and the passion you have for your careers. My 10 year old daughter and I watch your show faithfully every week. I am thrilled to learn of the second season. Your song,'' Go Get It'', is refreshing and encouraging me to strive for the best and go get what God has in store for me. I applaud the both of you and pray that you have continued success. I didn't really know much about Mary Mary before your television show and because of it you now have two new fans. May God continue to bless you both!!!!!!!!

P.S. I just changed my ringtone to ''GO GET IT''!!!!!! I love this song.

Posted by hudso60
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

I am so very happy that you two will be visiting me every week again! I thank God for you because you lift me up! You are so down to earth! I love the frustration between the two of you, it shows how much you really love each other. I wish I was closer to my sister so we could fight more often! From your oldest fan! God bless you all.

Posted by srod261
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

happy mothers day ladies!!

Posted by Nikai_Terri
September 09, 2014 @ 4:50am

I love what you guys are wearing ,I am sooo loving this song Go Get It !!!! My kidsare getting sick of me playing it over and over. I'm glad that your show will be coming back for a second season, me and my daughters watch it every Thursday. Keep doing what you doin because I love it.