All New "Mary Mary" Episode Thursday!

All New "Mary Mary" Episode Thursday!
Don't miss an all new episode on "Mary Mary" this Thursday, January 31, on WEtv. Watch this week's sneak peek here.

Comments for this News article

Posted by speaking opinion
January 01, 2015 @ 12:02am

Sorry if I sound like I am criticize you all but I think you should know how you're commits come off sounding like.I know you all are probably trying not to criticize what Mary Mary do. but I think you all need to lay off of them because they have been through a a lot. Elnora b I don't mean to come sounding like I am criticize you but yeah Tina actions might seem childish but they aren't because she has dealt her husband cheating on her and she is working on their relationship now and she is dealing with her dad passing. So yeah she might seem childish but if you have seen what is going on in her life maybe you would understand why she seems to act childish. Juss-us goo goo does what Mary Mary ask her too. It's not like she is saying here wear this I don't mean to sound rude.I know that you probably didn't mean to come off sounding like you are criticize them but to me it sounds that you are. Peanut I know you are just expressing how you feel but this isn't the way Christians act they are just living their lives like the rest of us are. They are just going through alot of stuff right now. They are going through the lost of their dad. Tina is just faced a problem in her relationship with m her husband but is working on their relationship now.Chas thank you for saying something nice about Mary Mary. Ayonna the reason why 6'4they are so hard on Mitchell for is because he has lost them money and they are having a problem with him being mad at them for not telling about certain things. So yeah they are going to be hard on him

Posted by Peanut
January 01, 2015 @ 12:02am

If this is the way "Christian" act, then I am glad I'm not one yet. I cannot believe they would allow a network portray their entire family in this light (angry and dysfunctional). I was totally shocked when Mitch said something to the effect that "Because their father left their Mom” has something to do with the way Tina acts. That was just too much for me. The network makes it seem as if they are such a dysfunctional family. Why do they have to argue about nothing in every episode? Really makes this "whole" family look awful. I'm going to try and hang in there for the next season, but it is looking like a wash as far as me supporting the show.

Posted by Elnora B
January 01, 2015 @ 12:02am

First let me say I love this Group,but lately Tina has been acting like a spoiled child,now I dont know if it's the editing-maybe,but your not the first woman to have a baby and had to go bck to work,but second i didn't think you considered it work,I thought you considered it a calling from God on your life,the way you minister to ppl are different and this is God's blessing to you and if you no longer believe it how are we the public and fan going get up and get our praise on if you done forgot who you singing about JS.and please stayed get your butt to events on time,that look ugly and look like you gave up on God,hasnt he been there for you" ON TIME".that why I say ppl shouldn't do reality TV,because they're showing you in a bad light and that may not be the real Tina but crazy sell and they got you or you got you looking some kinda crazy.and the next time you say Mitch is just you manager and it Mary Mary they come to see,next time have your loving Teddy Coving your Sons Face to keep ppls from getting a picture,he's the MANGER he should have be trying to cover you and your husband should have had HIS son.you wanna treat Mitch like Family when It suits you and you wrong for that big time.put your big girl panties on and act like your a messenger of God and not a winding head she devil.Erica your the calm in her storm and i know you hate to leave your children but you do what mom & Dad has to do to make sure you can do your best for them,I Bow to you

Posted by Chas
January 01, 2015 @ 12:02am

I was so excited for Erica and Tina when I realized they were nominated for grammies. This past year was a phenomenal year for gospel/contemporary gospel artists, because the music has life changing anointing. Congratulations Erica, Tina, and Warryn for your best gospel song "Go get it". I love your show and I am excited for your future endeavors.
Be Blessed

Posted by juss-us
January 01, 2015 @ 12:02am

I'm so sick of Goo-Goo, please take her out because she is so much into Justin she can't see the bigger problem... As for her styling ur outfits it's a NO, NO Goo-Goo can't even dress her self!!!, so how is she suppose to dress Mary Mary???? Justin seem to be very controlling and Goo-Goo is heading down a dead end street.....(just saying)....PLEASE GET A NEW STYLIST, THERE R A LOT OF NICE THINGS OUT THERE FOR 'THICK WOMEN" AND I KNOW BECAUSE I'M ONE OF THEM.....COME ON MARY MARY U CAN DO BETTER THEN THAT....(call Oprah)....U MUST CHANGE UR LOOK......I still love Mary Mary there singing and the show, I'm a true fan, and will continue to follow.....

Posted by Ayonna
January 01, 2015 @ 12:02am

I am so excited eat week to see the new episode of Mary Mary. I just wish the girls and Warren would lighten up on Mitchell their manager. He not only have to do with the girls what are a handfulbut their significant others the stylist their family. They got to give him a break sometime.